- Program Areas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News Room
- Contact Us
- Doing Business with USAID
USAID/South Africa currently works in the following program areas:
- Creating a healthier population through health systems strengthening and service delivery in the areas of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, family planning, and maternal and child health;
- Economic growth through improved access to credit, business development for small and medium enterprises, workforce development, and Agriculture
- Support for women as victims of crime through capacity building of both the health and judicial systems as part of USAID's democracy programs; and
- Trilateral cooperation that allows the South African Government to increase their role as a regional development entity.
- Improving educational outcomes for South Africans.